- Family Crisisusually, most crisis begin with denial and the situations tend to become worse before the actual acceptance of the situation. Regardless, It is important to know that family crisis is marked by perhaps the tiniest situation that has disrupted the normal standard and way of life of the family members.
- Teen ParentingThere is no doubt that for most families, the teen years present a challenge for both parents and children.
During adolescence, kids need their parents more than ever. Research shows that a positive family environment including fun family activities, open parent-child communication and the encouragement to participate in positive extracurricular and community activities, teens are able to navigate these years with relative ease.
- Abused childrenchild abuse is not necessarily characterised by beatings and floggings, sometimes Child Abuse is more than that. Contrary to opinion that children outgrow abuse, it is not always true. You cannot just wish, flog or bully the psychological trauma away.
- Homosexualisma sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex.
- BereavementPeople deal with situations differently. For some, they find it hard to deal with the death of someone else. They tend to feel guilty for moving on and sometimes this requires more than just telling them to get over it.
- Post Partum SexThis is a period of time after child birth, the question is how are you dealing with having sex with your spouse after child birth? book an appointment so i can give you a solution.
- Relationship CounselRelationship counseling is the process of counseling the parties of a human relationship in an effort to recognize, and to better manage or reconcile, troublesome differences and repeating patterns of stress upon the relationship.
- Marriage CounselMarriage counseling is a type of psychotherapy for a married couple or established partners that tries to resolve problems in the relationship. Typically, two people attend counseling sessions together to discuss specific issues.
- Violence and Conflict Resolution in marriages
Few couples like to admit it, but conflict is common to all marriages. We have had our share of conflict and some of our disagreements have not been pretty. We could probably write a book on what not to do!
Start with two selfish people with different backgrounds and personalities. Now add some bad habits and interesting idiosyncrasies, throw in a bunch of expectations, and then turn up the heat a little with the daily trials of life. Guess what? You are bound to have conflict. It’s unavoidable.
Since every marriage has its tensions, it isn’t a question of avoiding them but of how you deal with them. Conflict can lead to a process that develops oneness or isolation. You and your spouse must choose how you will act when conflict occurs.
- Cheatingcheating doesn't always occur because the partners are tired of the relationship or marriage. Despite the fact that it cannot be justified, there are times when cheating spouses have to be put into consideration and moving forward after the cheating.
- Religious Conflictwhen the question of marriage and love comes up, people tend to ignore every other sign that could possibly lead to issues in the marriage. Regardless, when the issue becomes established, the next step is to find the solution.
- Sexual AbuseSexual abuse, also referred to as molestation, is usually undesired sexual behavior by one person upon another. It is often perpetrated using force or by taking advantage of another. When force is immediate, of short duration, or infrequent, it is called sexual assault. The offender is referred to as a sexual abuser or (often pejoratively) molester. The term also covers any behavior by an adult or older adolescent towards a child to stimulate any of the involved sexually. The use of a child, or other individuals younger than the age of consent, for sexual stimulation is referred to as child sexual abuse or statutory rape.
- Financial AbuseFinancial abuse involves the illegal or improper use of a person's finances or property by another person with whom they have a relationship implying trust.
Terms & Conditions
- The Therapeutical consultation listed above can only take place after a consultation section with WITTYSALLY for a maximum time of 60 minutes per session.
- This is to enable proper Commuinication and understanding of how to solve your problem with any of the therapeutical category listed above.
- Consultation Charge is a 120 dollars/₦50,000 per Session.
- Click the button below to make Payment.
- For paypal payments please use email@example.com to make payments.
- After you make payment please book an appointment.
- Your appointment would be approved immediately after payment is confirmed.
- Our services are prepaid, and we issue out no refunds.