You might have to reprogram your mind, but believe me there is great freedom in saying NO.
Saying NO to the less important, to the irrelevant frees you up to focus on the more important stuffs.
So please get comfortable saying NO, as much as it hurts, it’s ok!
So When Should You Say No
- When your health, life or sanity is at risk.
- To any relationship – platonic, business or emotional that is antagonistic to your dreams and goals.
- To a partner that treats you as if he/she is doing you a favour being with you.
- If saying it will give you inner peace.
- When you feel tired, exhausted and used in that relationship. Please say NO.
When you are not ready for a commitment, please darlings say NO. To be continued…
Tags: Decision Making
, Say No!!!